Wednesday, June 2, 2021

I’m doing my pumps now and clearing some emails at the same time .. it’s nice to do it at the wee hrs when there’s no distractions. 

Going for my first zoom (work) appt in a few hrs. Honestly I’m kinda excited.. lol.. I like working. It’s a good distraction from the low (milk) supply. And it’s a good distraction from emos and stuff.. J says that working gives me the extra bout of confidence becoz I do it so well at work. Probably. And I definitely need the extra confidence booster now. 

Managed to latch baby J a few times today. It was painful still but by evening time, his latch is finally there.. we probably can practice here a few times and see how it is. His jaundice is recovering but we still need to go for another follow up next week. 

Also did revision with the twins this afternoon.. almost died from vomiting blood.. lol.. 

Thankfully I received this from JM which brighten my day. The flowers were so pretty and the massage touches my heart. 

I’m much better today, for which I’m thankful for. Hopefully I would b out of the woods soon. 

“And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.”

‭‭Colossians‬ ‭3:17‬ ‭NIV‬‬

https://www.bible.com/111/col.3.17.niv


No comments: