Thursday, June 17, 2021

Giving thanks






 This sums up the 3D2N staycation at KKH.. 

Just so thankful that all’s well now and that the operation went well. It’s heartbreaking when the child is sick, even more so when he was hospitalized and needed to do an operation. 

But many things could have gone worse and I just wanna be thankful for this moment. That we are all home with him now. 

My 2nd kid to receive this honourable certificate.

And this is how I feel after I came home.. darn exhausting, even though I didn’t even do the night shifts at kkh. - photo by grace 

Can I also say that she is a better photographer than me!?? Hahaha


Chubby boy managed to learn to take the tutu while at kkh, bcoz his cow wasn’t always by his side. Came back and almost immediately decided not to take tutu anymore.. lol..

And it’s going to be his 满月 this coming Sunday. Not going to have any elaborate celebration. Just thankful that we survived.. 

““Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6:25‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://www.bible.com/111/mat.6.25.niv



No comments: