Monday, May 31, 2021

 This morning started well, with me sleeping til 8plus.. I could hear the girls awake and Joy offered to make pancakes for them for breakfast. Thus allowing me to sleep in a bit more. 

I had breakfast with the girls while the men were out for their morning walk. 

It’s heartening to know that the girls were enthusiastic in helping out.. I seriously did not see this coming and I’m so thankful for the little kind gestures. 

Vera fed J at 10am  while papa showered him. Joy carried him thereafter coz he didn’t seem satisfied after his feed.. lol... she was super proud that she managed to make him zzz! 


J & J 

My heart is full with gratitude when I see this.. mayb my initial fears were unfounded. But right now, I’m thankful for everything that has happened.. 

She even told me that it’s a lot easier caring for this little man than the twins.. lol.. to which I agree ..


“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭107:1‬ ‭NIV‬‬

https://www.bible.com/111/psa.107.1.niv

3 comments:

Ac said...

So happy for u :)

Ac said...

So happy for u :)

Ac said...

So happy for u :)