Friday, November 24, 2017

Day 3-4

If I had thought I would leave bkk empty handed, I was completely wrong. This was the result of 45mins of shopping in the morning while the girls went swimming with papa.



✅ clothes for cny
✅ shorts for work
✅ off shoulder tops

cost a total of $160...haha.. happy mama..

My buddy came over to pass me some snacks and also met up with the driver to make sure everything was fine.. he's been my buddy since I was 13.. we used to b v close in school but of coz as we grow up, we also grew apart coz he went overseas for his degree and eventually settled down in BKK..but it's good to catch up like this once a while..


This is our room for khao yai.. very simple, basic room. The beds were hard and the blankets were the thin kind, very different from our BKK hotel. This is more like a hostel, with a common living room shared with another room. Thankfully the hotel staff had kept that room empty, so we could have the whole space to ourselves.

I'm not sure how the girls felt when they saw the room but I myself was a little disappointed that this was really a basic room.. Lol..  the irony of wanting the girls taste humility yet the mama is too pampered.. hopefully the stay would b pleasant. 😊

Day 4
I slept for >8 hrs straight today ! Omg..hahaha.. love this place.. haha.. thank God for good sleep.. it's rare that I could zzz so well on unfamiliar beds.

We visited a few places today and one of the highlight was to primo pizza where we could feed farm animals like sheep, alpaca and goats..



Even I had fun feeding all these farm animals.. hahahah..

Scenery is nice and weather is cooling too.. 

It was not crowded at all and the few families that were around were all Singaporeans.. lol.. guess khao yai is becoming a very popular spot for Singaporeans nowadays. Coz throughout the whole leg, we either bumped into our locals or thai locals only. So I should b thankful la..at least it's not crowded at all and not flooded with xxx...

The girls also managed to do some strawberry picking at khao yai.. it's not fantastic but a good experience..
I limited each of them to only pick 10-15 strawberries coz the last we did at Australia, we ended up with so much strawberries that we couldn't finish.

We also went to the zoo and it was another round of feeding the animals too.. haha..objective is to feed them as much as we wanted. The zoo is more like a park coz it's pretty small and when we were there, there was only 1 other family. We had the whole place to ourselves literally.




No comments: