Sunday, November 19, 2017

Day 2

I woke up at 5am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep..  argh.. this is the reason why I don't like travelling. God pls let me have 8 hrs of undisturbed sleep tonight.

The first stop this morning is sea life at Siam paragon. It's pretty much similar to the one in RWS. Thought would be quite educational for the kids since we didn't wanna go kidzania (again)

 Vera and her 苦瓜脸。。。and she was the one insisting to take pics but all with her sour face. Think probably too tired from last night. 

After leaving sea life, we headed for lunch before going to hello kitty cafe. This was like the twins highlight for today.. Lol

Vera still with her sour face. 

Being the cheapo mama, I told the girls that we are simply going there for photos and not going to buy any food there. Tried it few yrs before with William and it was over rated and too over priced. 


Thankfully we managed to leave as promised. 

Went back to the room shortly bcoz the girls were tired. Could see from the way they snap at one another. But once we reach back to the room, it's like a recharged of their energy. Sometimes I wonder do they like a holiday or simply love staying in a hotel room .


- playing their card games while I was out for a quick spree. I didn't manage to buy much today. Lol..dunno if it was bcoz my clothes are still v much wearable or bcoz on the 2 slots that I went out most shops won't open/ had alrdy closed. I have a feeling that I would not be buying much for this trip..and tom is the last morning I could shop before leaving for khao yai. And there's no shopping at khao yai.. bittersweet moment..lol.. 

-they literally played hide and seek the whole evening when we were in the room and it's not like we have a huge bedroom..lol... but yes I'm thankful that they are stil playing well today. 

Managed to also catch moments with each girl and asked them their thoughts abt the trip etc.. I guess especially so for girls , it's impt to have conversations with them, look them in the eye and let them know that mama is with u.. 

The girls on their first tuk-tuk. Told joy that unlike spore where there are many traffic rules , there are none in Thailand... Lol.. 

1 comment:

kiss my lips said...

seems so fun esp that the girls can play and entertain each other everywhere and anywhere! stay safe and keep having fun :)