Saturday, November 5, 2011

Babies Checklist

I've been wanting to come up with a bb checklist, to list down the things we need to get before the twins r here.. So below are them & our progress.. Of coz not all are necessary.. Still contemplating if we should get those optional ones & if they will really b useful..
 
Bb checklist:
ü  Twin pram (gotten them today, at a HUGE discount..saw them a couple of weeks ago at $500+ and now they are further discounted to $399.. yesh, i know its kinda early... but since we are free...haha...)
ü  Cot & accessories (bought together with the pram)
ü  Infant Car Seat (borrowing from friends)
ü  Breast Pump (existing)
ü  Bean Pillows
ü  Bb Monitor
Pending/ Optional:
Ø  Bouncing chair
Ø  Nursing pillow
Ø  Nursing cover/shawl
Ø  Sterilizer
Ø  Swaddling blankets
Ø  Sleeping bags
Ø  Bb clothes
Ø  Bb monitor
Ø  Infant shower tub
Ø  Handkerchiefs
Ø  Changing table
I think that's all for now.. it didnt seem many actually.. although I did remember that we spend a fortune buying Joy's stuff previously. Maybe cause now we have more friends who have kids, and thus the twins would have more hand-me-downs.. yipee!

Looking forward to the long holiday with my CG at Melaka.. although I'll be bring my exam notes to mug there.. haha...

No comments: