Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Where shall we go?

Thought that it might be a gd idea to travel for the final time before I deliver, for fear tat we might not be able to afford the time subsequently. Thus we started to source for a place, maybe to spend Xmas since uncle pig will be working till Xmas eve usually. Below are some of our options:

1) HK
- cheap air ticket promo , exp accommodations but affordable food. Overall an inexpensive trip, only thing is that we've been to HK for so many times tat it didn't really seem like a holiday

2) NZ
- air tickets r full till mid jan, so it's out. Otherwise it would hv been a viable option, remincising our honeymoon with gd amt of shopping. 

3) Australia
- okie priced air tickets and accom, exp exchange rate, with gd shopping. Only disadvantage is tat my Aussie fren is dissuading me from going coz she feels tat the heat will most likely kill me..

4) Hokkaido with J & family
- thought it might be a gd idea to tag along w J & her family to Hokkaido since they hv planned for most of the trip and since they also have a young kid, I'm sure the itinerary will be pretty child friendly too. Plus the kids were love each others' company.. 
- weather is extremely cold, expensive trip, and Japan doesn't hv much shopping coz everything's so exp! 

5) Vegas
- actually qualified for 3 tickets to VegAs but its in Mar when I'm abt 30 weeks preg.. Theoretically approved for flying but I'm afraid tat I might b too big to enjoy. 

Looking at the above options or the lack of options due to the many constraints, we decide to shelf the holiday to Feb.. Coz hopefully by Feb, I would hv a better estimate of my mobility n if it's really not possible to go Vegas, we can always do a relaxing trip at Club Med then.. Set! =)

1 comment:

J1am1n said...

Cool! Hopefully u can go Vegas.. Since its free and its somewhere u always wanted to go.. :)