Friday, November 11, 2011

Stretchmarks

Yes they r here.. In full force I think.. Ahhhhhh!!! Stretchmarks! Kinda early I thought , although I have a couple of friends who have advised me to start applying on the cream a few weeks ago. But being the big procrastinator, n always feeling tt my belly is big enough, I thought I could wait a while longer.. Haiz.. Guess I'm going to b a 丑妈妈 le.. The thought of Kate Gosselin's belly after giving birth to sextuplets kept ringing in my mind.. Of course she later went on to do a minor plastic surgery but I know uncle pig would never allow tat on me.. He says he loves me for whom I am n it ain't changing regardless if I hv a belly full of stretches.. Aww... Sweet right? But tat also means saying bye bye to a lot of things like bikinis (not tat I still wear them but having the option to is always gd), and belly dances? Haha.. I guess I'm thinking too much.. Time to hit my books to prepare for my major exam tomorrow! 

No comments: