Thursday, March 12, 2020

Time to exercise


Went for my first swim this week and it felt so good after that. Havent been exercising for the last 2 weeks coz I was feeling burnt out from work. Was supposed to go trekking with uncle pig yday but I fell asleep in the car and he decided to let me zzz more. I'm glad that I finally crawled out to do some exercise today. The struggle is real. The inertia is HUGE! Hopefully I can swim tomorrow as well. 

Looking forward to the sch holidays coz we would b doing a 1 week staycation at rws. Would b a good break to simply spend time with the kids and enjoy them (I hope). Its also uncle pig bday this Sunday and neither me nor the girls know what to get for our man. I wanted to get him a new hp but was shot down. A colleague suggested getting him an iron since he's our iron man but it doesnt seem like a birthday present. I've given him ang bao before, and that is the last I wanna do for this yr. Oh God, I hate birthdays.. but its also the time to celebrate his presence with us isn't it.. 


No comments: