Thursday, January 30, 2020

sleepless night..


Had this during my 2pm appt at TCC.. it was soooooo good.. but 5 mins into it, I regretted it. The caffeine was so strong that I knew I would have trouble falling asleep at night. And I was right. 1am and my eyes are wide open. I need to wake up at 545am tomorrow morning coz I have to drop joy in sch before going for my 830am appt at botanical gardens; followed by a luncheon at fort canning; back to pick joy from her school; then back to home to pick the rest before going to my mama house for a cny relatives gathering. I'm so dead. I know. The long drives plus the social activities would leave me hungry for a recharge. I would be lucky if I could at least last til the end of the morning appt and hopefully catch a nap in the car before going for the luncheon. Or I could skip it, but i promised J that i would go with her.. and it would b nice to take some nice photos there too..

We are entering Feb soon.. I'm looking forward to it..  fixed a couple of appts today and I'm going back to swimming/ exercise next week! Yeah! No more excuse. Need to work those muscles to burn the holiday calories..hahaha... 

And I hope I can zzzz soon.. omg.. why didnt I realize that its double espresso..argh it reminded me of the affogato I had with JM in Vancouver and that was splendid too..lol..

No comments: