Saturday, January 18, 2020

Impromptu BKK


Saying goodbye to mama duties! So glad we did this impromptu trip! It was pretty last min, and I was hesitant of traveling with my BFFs for fear that it would ruin our friendship when we come back..lol.. I'm glad we came back stronger. 

We manage to eat some awesome food; some hits and some misses; did some crazy shopping and had many heart to heart chit chat sessions..
After checking in: I was kinda worried that I would sleep talk too much at nights and disturb their beauty sleeps..

Lunch on the first day followed by my fav kind of desserts..hahaha.. 

who could have imagine that we had fried chicken for breakfast on the 2nd day! It was their promise that we going to have some awesome fried chicken after I cleared my COT. The chicken was nice, but the pork cheek was awesome! Lol...so is the company..

crazy shopping at platinum mall..the boba milk tea was soooooo good.. and obviously only jiamin and I couldn't resist the sweet drinks..hahahah.. 

The good thing abt shopping with girls of different sizes and styles is that we could exchange our loots if it didnt suit us! Hahahaha.. overall we were pretty happy with our purchases / exchanges.. happy shopping!

Briefly mentioned to Jiamin that we had some super nice thai-Italian food on our last trip and she managed to find the place, when I couldn't even remember the name of the restaurant! She is the foodie planner - where and what to eat; Joleen is the map planner - which streets/ shops that we have covered and where to head next.. I'm the shopaholic with a checklist on what I wanna get at platinum mall..hahaha.. 

Day 3 - aka flying home day

we did something different and went for a brunch at a palace gardens..lol..
The palace gardens had legit food and scenery! We spend the whole afternoon there. It was nice to just laze by the pond and watch the swans instead of doing part 2 of crazy shopping..hahahah... 

And our last pic before we board our flight home..lol..

I've known Joleen for 16 yrs but there are still new things I got to know abt her on this trip! An amazing and capable woman, who wears many many hats. 

It's only after this trip that I realize we got closer to JM abt10yrs ago after the "split".. lol.. 我们的天真的小妹,我们的小白兔,到现在除了是3个孩子的妈,她还是一样的天真善良。

1 comment:

kiss my lips said...

Everyone look so satisfied and happy!