Thursday, June 14, 2018

Staycation


Brought the girls for a staycation for the last few days coz they have been asking to come for the longest time. To them, coming to this beach/pool is the best time of their lives.

To me, this place always reminds me of the special needs girl I saw while heavily pregnant with the twins. How is she now? How are her and her family coping thus far? Would i be able to see (and recognise) her again?


She would be in her 30s now and I hope that i would be able to see her again. Back then, one of the twins were detected to have a much higher probability of being a special needs child and bumping into her just made me feel v encouraged. That no matter what, God will make things right.

In a flick, the twins are now 6 yrs old. I'm no longer carrying them. They are big and manageable now though there are times that I feel like pulling my hair.

The problems I used to think is a prob no longer seems to be an issue anymore. I used to b stressed out when I'm alone with them but for the past 2 mornings , I've managed to bring them for the morning swims on my own! Yeah! I feel so competent.. hahaha..  even though I know I'm still lacking in many instances..

I've been able to love them more even though they have (many) challenging moments; flare up not as much and be contented with what God has planned out. Thankful for these 3 princesses and the privilege of being their mama. Thank you God !


No comments: