Thursday, June 21, 2018

First love


The firstborn made this for me this morning. She made a portion for herself too but hers was with scrambled eggs while mine s with sunny side up as that's my preferred way of eating eggs with toast..haha.. 
Brimming with happiness and took a couple of bites before I remembered to take a picture of it..lol.. feel So grateful that she has picked up cooking as one of her favourite past time, bcoz she (I) will never go hungry if she knows how to cook .. haha.. 

It's one of the must learn skills that kids ought to know.. Haha.. as I was telling J & Jm today in office..  bcoz I didn't know how to cook, so I always had to depend on others to feed me..hahahaha.. 

Hopefully the twins get to learn fr their big sista soon! 

P/s: this is toast with smoked salmon and sunny side .. tasty!

No comments: