Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Happy brunch


This was what I woke up to this morning.. uncle pig cafe brunch.. Lol.. so nice and easily much better than those hipster cafes. That's why we rarely visit those cafes outside coz it's mostly overpriced and overhyped. 

I asked him if he had plans to open a brunch place or something but he says overheads and rent will kill the biz. I offered doing it at our place but our place is too tiny to have a decent seating.. Lol... it's a pity that even though he can cook pretty much a storm (Okie I'm biased..lol), he can't put his talent into good use.

It's the school hols now and my week has been sparse. Took this chance to just stay at home and spend time with the kids. I like staying at home and doing nothing.. Lol.. waking up naturally to this breakfast and just having nothing to do. Pure bliss.. Lol.. 

We took this at taka yday..it was those free pics at a tiffany booth..love how it turned out.. 

#happyfamily #happymoments

No comments: