Saturday, December 30, 2023

悠闲

Forgot the last time where I could just do something non work related while waiting for Vera to finish her art class on a Saturday morning.


In fact I haven’t touched this for so long! Drowned in the outline stitching + shifting house + change company & role that I just kept it away. 

2024 I want to be able to set aside time for my own, to set aside protected time for my family as well. Work can wait and there will always be never ending work to complete. 

I find it so hard not to look at the approval case email out of the stipulated time that I said. It’s tempting to just want to clear it. But no, I shall use that pocket of time on me myself. 
休息是为了走更远。

I felt so loved and stunted yesterday when a girlfriend declared a revelation to the team. I certainly did not see it coming and was worried that she would get herself into trouble with the mgmt. 是因为心疼我,所以就说了。感受到她对我满满的宠爱,为我的打抱不平。因为有朋友的支持和鼓励、2024会更好!❤️

No comments: