Friday, April 15, 2022

Happy Easter

My long holiday started earlier than usual this week. In fact, it started on Tuesday night when J started to Merlion 5x middle of the night. Wash/clean him then carried and pacified him then he vomit at another spot again. Cycle repeats until all that he had for dinner and last milk feed was out. 

Went to PD on wed morning - stomach flu. Almost immediately after seeing our fav PD, he seems recharged and well again. So well that when we pick the twins up from sch, we even made the impulse decision to go down to the zoo to get our membership done as well as visit LELE. It was something we had promised to bring the twins. And since by then Joash was feeling okie, we went ahead. Anyway he was on the carrier la.. and the Jalan Jalan also help make him zzz too.. lol 


Everything felt normal by end of Wednesday night. I also reminded everyone to wash hands just in case. 

Does this boy looks sick to you? Hahahaha… enjoying my last baby .. so thankful that he came along , despite all the tears and sweat.

Thur morning - joy called me from sch. She vomited in sch and needed someone to pick her up. Pick the big baby up and brought her to the GP. I think the virus hit her a lot worse than for Joash coz she vomited many times. It pains me to see her suffer like that. But I guess it’s her body trying to remove the bacteria from her body ? Not too sure la..

Twins remain normal and well for now, for which I’m thankful.

Fri morning - William is down w fever. Not sure if it’s the pre symptoms of stomach flu coz both the other two babies also had that, or it’s just purely fatigue fever. I’m officially the last person holding the fort.. lol.. not taking any chances so I “shipped” the twins over to my mama’s place for the weekend. It’s better to keep them healthy there so that the sick can recover in peace at home. 




I feel like I’m on dialysis chair today. The boy has been super clingy to me, plus now that he’s sick, he’s double clingy. It’s been an hr since both of us are on the chair - it’s peace at home coz the sick  are sleeping; while the twins are at church. I’m trying to hold my pee while writing this. 

Easter has always been every eventful for the choos.. praying that they get well soon so that we can enjoy the little bit of what’s left of Easter.

P/S: coincidentally today is also our 22nd paktor anniversary.. time flies so fast

No comments: