Thursday, April 28, 2022

 

Really love how Meitu makes me so pretty.. hahaha.. thought I’ll just record this moment of time, when my lashes are still pretty. Just wanna enjoy this phrase of my life, enjoying things for me myself. Going for a nice lunch for myself before I go for my facial later. Thankful Thursday!

Waiting for my lunch to arrive and some me time before my facial appt. I had a hard time deciding between the set lunch or ala carte. As it is, I’m not one who likes to make decisions. Then the set is priced so affordably that it seems more worthwhile leh.. just that sadly there were more things I didn’t like on the set so I chose the latter. The menu is a little tad expensive for my comfort. The salad that I chose better be nice lo.. the choos need to cut down on food expenditure now that all the parties are over. I’m broke.. 🤣🤣🤣

The salad was nice, but probably for the same price,I would have a steak as the protein if it’s from Uncle Choo cafe.. hahaha.. I guess this is the price of eating out. 


Ended my lunch with a cup of local kopi.. lol.. 


No comments: