Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Been feeling jittery and fearful this whole morning that I succumb to "satay bee hoon" for lunch today.. currently waiting for the new appt to arrive. It's the new appt that always makes me all jittery and chicken. And this new appt is unlike the usual ones I meet (though those give me butterflies in my stomach too). The one today is not a direct referral but one that is still referred by my client la.. have been doing solely direct referrals for a few yrs but this referral was given bcoz I asked my client. For all who ask, shall be given! Hahahaha

Not sure if the appt would work out coz the prospect sounded quite defensive. Well.. we shall see.. hopefully he wont go complain to my client later..

Praying for God's wisdom upon me, that I will be able to help all that I meet and share my knowledge with them. Praying for courage as well.. I know it's weird to feel so jittery for an appt, especially when I wont feel this way for closing appts..lol..but yes praying for courage..

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Deuteronomy 31:6 NIV
https://bible.com/bible/111/deu.31.6.NIV

No comments: