Thursday, August 29, 2019

Something new

Tried something very interesting today at Hoshino, one of my fav Jap cafe..


We went for coffee appreciation! Hahaha.. thanks to Jiamin who found this lobang.. I didnt mind attending coz the workshop came along with my fav pancakes ! Hahahaha

The trainer explaining the technique of making drip coffee

Us trying the technique..  honestly I still dont quite understand how to make..but never mind. Hahahah.. at least I tried!

My coffee drip at the end! It must look like a well to b considered good..

Trying my coffee.. not bad..hahaha

And the highlight of it all! Hahaha.. v nice pancake..



The session started off quite boring as the trainer gave some history of coffee beans, Hoshino etc.. but it soon got more exciting when we could try the different blends of coffee..

I probably had too much of it, thus being awake now at 140am 😫 seems like only I have this effect coz the trainers said they could drink even at night etc.. so can jiamin.

Only 3 attendees.. Haha.. the rest are staff


Overall quite nice experience, dont mind trying latte art or if they have the pancake workshop even better.  Hahaha

Hopefully I can zzz soon coz tomorrow is hectic workday before picking up the girls from school..

I will say of the Lord , “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
Psalm 91:2 NIV
https://bible.com/bible/111/psa.91.2.NIV


2 comments:

kiss my lips said...

Next time jio me can! Haha i like coffee

Lena said...

Sure sure !