Thursday, February 1, 2018

Slack day 1

I had 4 full days of break before work commerce again.
Woke up this morning and went for a swim after dropping the twins. My 3rd swim in 2018 (feeling so guilty). I love swimming and that's my fav activity in exercise.. But Nov- Jan , bcoz of travelling, the rain and me falling sick, I hardly swam at all.. there were also less legit reasons like the water/weather is too cold, or I'll do it tonight after my work etc..anyway, I'm glad I did it today.
Had breakfast with mr CHOO and there I was... thinking what next.. lol.. he say to start a new Korean drama but I'm hesitant. Decided that I should go do my brows since I have 4 days..
Took the time to try out my new toy.. had borrowed a hair curler/straightener from Joleen and since I didn't need rush to anywhere, I will try to use it today !


This is how I look after it.. lol..need practice a few times and see if it would be easier and nicer..
Insurer called at 9am saying I missed out some info.. argh.. I need to b more familiar with the new forms... arranged to drop by to sign the forms before coming back to do my brows..
Popped by office since I was still early for my brows.. saw Ange.. and she look good.. I'm happy to see her and hopefully things will get easier for her. Life has been quite bumpy for her and I pray that with the current extra pair of hands , she will be able to breathe more and enjoy her coffee more..  can't wait for Apr to come and we'll be going to rome together! Yeah..
Came back to nex to do my eyebrows and the therapist says that I actually didn't need touch up after shaping it.. else I would end up like 蜡笔小星 for cny.. haha..i manage to get away with a free eyebrow trimming..hahahah.. she even tried to close me another eyebrow trimming package..omg.. this place is so hard sell.. everything also 硬硬来..
Mama called saying she hadn't had lunch so I asked her to come over so that I could eat with her.. hahaha..  I love my mama.. hopefully my girls would b close to me even after they grow up..
Doubt I can do this kinda of slack days for long..  need to get my act tog.. gotten start doing calling tom.. lol.. tis week shall  be the last of slacking.. I need to have a hobby else life is so boring.. hahaha

Update
And this was what happened when I go shopping with my mama.. kinda forced by her to get the shoes coz she wasn't happy that I was wearing slippers.. her way of living me. Though I told her that I don't need so many pairs...

3 comments:

kiss my lips said...

awww... thank u for ur prayers and thoughts :))
and what, more shoes?!!!! LOL!! i thot i jz read tt u are reducing them.

Lena said...

Lol..ya... in the end returned 2 pairs the next day and gave joy the white pair coz she is now wearing my size.. omg! 😰

kiss my lips said...

omg what?!!!! her feet so big!