Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Babies at 10 weeks...

- written on 17th jul 2012 -

A lot of pple thought the hardest thing for twins is when they cry together ..But I think thats fine.. Coz once pacified we can all zz together.. The hardest thing I feel is when they wake up at completely diff timings .. Haha...  But I'm learning n enjoying every moment !

A typical hectic night feeding:

12am Last night feed for both of them
2am Grace wakes up for feeding
3am Vera wakes up for feeding
4am Grace feeds
6am Grace and Vera feed
630am Joy wakes up for school..
* This is when Grace was drinking on a 2hrly shift, while Vera was on a 3 hrly shift..

Not forgetting that I still need to squeeze in two pumping slots in the nights in order to maintain my relatively low milk supply..

I don't know when things will get better... ( Joy started to sleep thru pretty soon after her 1st mth)
I just know that I wanna zz all the time...and I'm not even doing as much night duties as Uncle Pig..
Praying to God that He gives us the strength to continue on...

No comments: