Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Counting down to ten weeks!

Entry blogged on 18th Feb........


Yes, it's that fast.. We are finally seeing the twins in another ten more weeks! Although The expected EDD is 21st of May, but if the gals can tahan n stay in me till 1st of may, we will b more than satisfied. Coz by then they would be abt 37 weeks, which is also about the same as Joy. Well, if they can reach 40 weeks that will be the most ideal scenario coz we would hv more time to prepare for everything .

The thought of merely 10 weeks only sent me to sleepless nights frenzy coz it feels that I hvnt completed my work yet n I really really don't hv much time. Ahhhh!! Plus it juz seem that we hvnt completed our shopping list even, not to mention preparing the delivery bag.

Lord, I pray that You will deliver the twins in yr timing, that you give me enough time 2 complete my work @ hand, motivation and energy to meet up with all my clients. Lord, I pray that you will help provide for all, and that they will all be timely. In Jesus name I pray, Amen

No comments: