Sunday, May 5, 2024

Till Death do us part?

I guess I’m really easily affected greatly by people who doesn’t even concerned me 🤣🤣🤣

Heard of the news that one of my fav YouTuber couple announced their divorce recently. I started watching them for quite a few yrs now. And even though they announced the news on April Fool’s, a lot of people thought it was meant to b a joke initially. 

Currently there’s no concrete reason for the divorce, though there are  lot of speculations / rumours going on. Said it was bcoz both of them lost a lot of weight, became more attractive now and one of them strayed. I mean, who knows right. What I do know, and one of the reasons i think affected me a lot more than I expected, is bcoz the wife had PCOS and they went thru a lot of infertility problems like what we experienced few yrs ago. They went thru IVF too, and that probably affected their relationship too. With the hormonal changes and stress etc. 

The kpo me went to watch a few videos that they made separately last yr and the tell tale signs were there. The eyes that had sadness, the missing spouse on their respective channels, melodramatic topics etc. 

Oh well, then after watching it, even more sad and I end up not sleeping til 3am! Haiz.. I don’t even dare tell Uncle abt it.. I just laid my hands over him and prayed that God watch over our marriage, that He will always be the centre of our relationship, our household and everything. 

I wished I’m not that easily/distracted by people that even are impt.. lol.. 

In other news, reading a new book now and I’m excited to see how it leads. To be updated again 


No comments: