Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Exciting Times

Enjoying my cup of comfort while waiting for the twins to arrive. We are going to watch Mario later - as an early bday treat. 

It’s been a while since we got back from Istanbul. The trip was nice but exhuasting. Joash kept crying on the flight back and I know William was at wits end by the end of it. Two days after the flight Joash had high fever and flu. Thankfully it wasn’t influenza or the more scary diseases but it was still mad exhaustion. We concluded by then, that we probably don’t wanna do another long haul trip with Joash in the near future. Either I fly alone or I bring my mom. Else I just don’t go. Haven’t quite decide what I want to do with my Athens trip. 

Had brunch with old friends this morning. Even though we hardly met, it’s like never ending topics to chat about. 

Old friends are precious bcoz they were found when things wasn’t complicated. When we were young and struggling. Hahaha.. no agenda, no complications and a single look says everything that’s needed. 一起哭过、一起笑着的朋友。 Friends who I can 掏心掏肺 without judgment or fear of affecting their emotional state. 

Going thru some major changes in my work. Exciting challenges ahead. Praying for God’s wisdom and strength thru this new phrase. 


“But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.”
‭‭2 Thessalonians‬ ‭3‬:‭3‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/2th.3.3.NIV


No comments: