Saturday, April 29, 2023

Emo

Took a nap right after my afternoon appt and felt so awake. Last few days my sleep has been so bad coz Joash hasn’t been sleeping well and my appts were mostly back to back. Not sure if it’s a good thing to be so awake coz the reality that Uncle Pig is flying off (tonight) finally hit me. I felt so lousy and depressed. Emo max.. haiz.. 

I keep reminding myself I’ll see him by the time I bring the kids to church again. But somehow I feel so insecure and handicapped now. Even the realisation that Tues is a sch day for Joash fail to give much comfort. 

This too shall pass. 

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭41‬:‭10‬ ‭NIV‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/111/isa.41.10.NIV

No comments: