Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Its so nice to have an extra pair of hands

Our helper arrived last mon - almost 2 mths after we applied for one; having fulfilled her 14 days SHN plus medical check ups etc .. 

It must have been too long since our last helper left, that I've forgotten how nice it is to have someone magically wash the dishes, wash and iron all the clothes.. hahaha.. uncle pig enjoys cooking much better now coz he can have a peaceful dinner with us and spend some tv time with us while the helper does the washing.. haha.. while for Joy and I, we are quietly happy that we can keep wearing our favourite clothes over and over again instead of searching it in the pile of "to be ironed clothes"..not forgetting that we have fruits already cut in the fridge.. hahaha.. I know I'm hopeless but its so nice that I'm able to have ready cut watermelon for tea instead of wondering when it will be served.. hahahah.. 

Told William that we should have gotten help much earlier but he reminded me again that it could have gone either way. Especially since our previous helper became such an essential part of our life..lol.. oh well, for now I'm thankful for the extra help at home..even though the helper doesn't seem to b great with kids..which is entirely fine..haha.. just make my house sparkle clean and I'm happy enough. Thankful!

No comments: