Thursday, May 2, 2019


Having a cuppa sinful hot chocolate; planning to make some appts before heading home. If anything, I'm trying hard not to think or worry. There are times when I doubt my self worth, especially in moments like this when I don't have much work. There are times when I think of V, how she must have struggled and how I should have been more aware and reach out to her. Won't things have changed, if we all had..  

Maybe I should go take up some classes, to take the mind away. J probably felt it coming and comforted me when I came in today. I'm ever so thankful for her, who has always been an encourager in my life. If not, I probably wont have lasted that long. 

Maybe I should go back to swimming too.. so that it clears my mind. 

Surrendering to the Lord, for His wisdom n guidance, that in His perfect timing, all will come in place. 

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.
Colossians 4:2 NIV
https://bible.com/bible/111/col.4.2.NIV


P/S: I went for a swim this morning and it felt so good.. I've forgotten how good it was to swim. Thankful ! Today is a brand new day! Happy weekend !