Saturday, May 11, 2019

Sweet memories

"如果这份工作这么容易,早就大把人排队做这行了。就是以为这份工作不是每个人都明白它的意义和重要,所以直有我们在做啊!"

I recall a senior comforting me when I was in between sobs. I was disappointed then, having joined this industry with the purpose of helping others. But certainly not everyone sees the same as me. Just kena rejected by a referral call and being "scolded" by my mentor for my (poor) telephone skills. I was disheartened. I wasnt even intending to sell anything to anyone. I just wanted to tell everyone the importance financial planning is!

为什么这么难呢? 难道进这行是错的吗?

Thoughts of leaving? Yes! (All the time, in fact). But I'm reminded by her words this morning as I make my way for my appt. Precisely bcoz few see the importance, thus we need to educate. Bcoz not all are informed, that's why we must 敲锣打鼓 to notify!

Thankful that she shared those encouraging words to me when i was young.

Indeed, even after being here for >16yrs, it can be tough at times. But yes, let's reflect on my initial beginnings and 如果我的热忱还在, 相信的观念依然,那我们就奋斗吧!

#感恩

No comments: