Sunday, September 2, 2018

Lazy sunday

Feeling all emo and shitty.. probably bcoz the rio trip is coming next sat. . Haiz.. long long flight .. it would have been better if I'm someone who enjoys traveling but sadly I'm not.

Afraid that I will either blast at mr choo or the kids at the slightest thing.. Haiz..  so is the volatile me.. my mind struggles between having a Cadbury chocolate bar and eating healthy..lol... badly need the chocolate to calm me down but I know that aren't a permanent solution. And after that, the calories would stay with me permanently.. sigh. . Something happened at work and I felt incompetent when the client enquire abt an insurance out of my specialization..

Dear God, I pray that u carry me thru this week.. that even though my emotions are struggling, help me battle them.. overcome my demons and may I continue to shine and be a light to others...in Jesus name I pray , amen!

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. -Romans 12:12 NIV




No comments: