Monday, September 17, 2018

A thankless job

" How much is the mgmt paying for doing this thankless job?" - that was the thought racing thru my mind tonight as I struggled to find the remote control for my tv program.

Ever since he became the village head, the hrs that he spend either on his WhatsApp grp chats or the number of meetings he had to handle..  seriously makes me wonder why don't he just apply a job there instead? N tonight is not one of the scheduled meetings he had pre-booked me for , but he went to attend anyway, since I was at home tonight.

And I'm grumbling now bcoz I can't find my tv remote control and thus can't watch the show that I've been chasing for weeks.. argh.. so spoilt hor.. haiz.. I did text him to ask him where it could b and he suggested a few places but it was not there. Instead, I found the places to be covered with dust and dirt that it's disturbing. Given the small space that we are staying now, I certainly thought it would b easy to find it and I certainly didn't expect the hidden dust/dirt. I might not be hands on abt the housework but I can be pretty OCD abt cleanliness if u know what I mean. If you are free to go for yr CCAs, I would expect you to be done with yr basic tasks/ requirements.. yes I sound like the evil stepmother and he probably is the modern "Cinderella" .

Feeling sulky abt the situation and hopefully I don't spread poison when I see him after he comes back from his meeting. It's coming to 11pm, almost 3 hrs since he left. I hope I will cool down on my own. Of coz the evil thought of just ending the rental lease did come to my mind each time such things happen. Yes, I'm evil. Yes, I'm spoilt. Yes, I know that I should better take control of my own emotions.

Praying for God's wisdom and patience to guide me thru this thunderstorm. Been feeling jittery after I came back from the trip.  Even though it was better than I expected , the working momentum came to a halt and the few appts that I had fixed prior, had mostly been postpone til oct. This is one of the (many) reasons why I don't really like traveling. It brings the work momentum to a full stop and the inertia to kickstart the engine is HUGE.   

Praying for Faith and believing that all things happen in His perfect timing. Yes I can do it, if it is in His plans. Yes, I need to let go and surrender completely. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. -Romans 12:12 NIV
https://bible.com/bible/111/rom.12.12.NIV

No comments: