Saturday, August 18, 2018

Sisters

Had to leave home early for a morning appt at wdl and William offered to drop me there before sending Vera for her art class. But when we woke up this morning, Grace was still v much sound asleep with joy. We decided to let them continue their beauty sleep and (hopefully) pray that they won't kill each other before I came home.

My appt over run and I arrange to meet them directly at compass one for lunch. They would have to train there and meet me. After which, I would have to let them head home on their own bcoz I had another appt at 2pm. That was the plan.

When I saw them at the eatery, both look refresh and Grace was super dolled up, wearing her fav clothes, with hair nicely braided.

I asked her how was it, staying with chek chek and she enjoyed it. (It was her/our first time)

 In fact her chek chek even made rosti for her , and they did some reading together. Everything was lovely dovely.  I guess that's why they say " Two's a company and three is a crowd".

Had wanted to head our separate ways after lunch if not bcoz Grace spilt her soup on me and my bag. Had to go home with them to change.


So thankful for Joy, that she stepped up in this last min arrangement. We didn't prepared them beforehand. They only got to know abt it after seeing the handwritten note papa choo left. It's heartwarming to see their sisterly love.

May they continue to love and cherish each other's company even as they grow up.


1 comment:

kiss my lips said...

thats so sweet of them! wish i had such a jiejie!