Friday, August 24, 2018

Bible verse

Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord ’s purpose that prevails. Proverbs 19:21 NIV https://bible.com/bible/111/pro.19.21.NIV

Have seen the client in the morning.. she's v optimistic and determined to put up a fight... she's going to see the doctors on Mon and discuss the course of treatment. I'll b meeting her again, to do the nominations and admins of the existing policies.

Death is inevitable. It happens to everyone and one day my turn will come. As much as I try to remind myself, the feelings of despair kept coming back. I wished I could do more for her and her family. I wished I had been more insistent and convinced her to top up her insurance coverage when she was still able to. I wished I had stopped her from working so hectic when she recovered fr her treatment. I wished I had done more.

Trying not to let things that I can't control affect me too much. It has affected the few appts yday and I'm hoping that I pick myself up before the 230pm appt comes along. I need to b professional abt it. They are still clients who will need my advice and recommendations. I need to stand up. Praying for strength to carry on the rest of the day, praying for wisdom and words to touch the lives of people I meet. God, help me help others. In Jesus name I pray, amen

No comments: