Monday, March 19, 2018

Paktor morning

The uncle decided to bring me out for breakfast.. #paktor.. didn't know where he was going.. and when we reached, I was kinda surprised.. 
It's one of the hipster cafes la..lol.. it's rare for us.. Coz being the practical me, always felt that these kind of breakfasts are over priced.. and indeed, when I saw the menu, my mind were ringing with all the alarms..lol.. "so expensive and will it b filling" and the likes of it.. but of Coz, I can't say right..  can't dampen the mood ...lol.. else next time don't even have paktor dates anymore..
I ordered a French toast and he ordered eggs and toast.. we each ordered a coffee.. 
To be honest, the French toast was v nice..fluffy and not oily.. one of the better ones I've tried..

The bill came up to $45.. Lol.. 😲 this was what I felt in my mind.. hahaha..  damn.. I still prefer my kaya toast anytime..
But Yes, I'm thankful for my man.. for making the effort to spend time together..

Next stop.. can u guess where we are?
Gardens by the Bay.. hahaha.. our fav place...

Came here yday with the kids and my mama but it was too crowded.. so came here again to enjoy the sakura before our annual pass expire this week..

Pretty flowers and matching pink man.. hahaha 



Loving all the pics.. haha.. I'm not as gifted in camera taking as the rest..  looking forward to Rome with him.. haha.. mini moon.. 

And that wraps up our paktor morning..  heading to office for work.. lol.. 

No comments: