Saturday, January 27, 2018

While waiting

Waiting for my client to come for her appt.. it's noon and she's late.. not v late that kind, for which I'm thankful. Feeling emo and tired abt the work..  this happens whenever I have to work on Sat afternoons..  I dislike the feeling of not being involved with the kids on weekends..
Was supposed to attend joy sports meet early this morning, thus the work appts were all scheduled for the afternoons, only to realize that her event is only happening at 1pm today.. argh.. this means that Mr choo needs to fetch the 3 of them to twins art class, lunch before rushing to the stadium.. and the twins will b stranded there.. I offered to postpone my appt so that we could each go on separate routes but he say to just go ahead.

I need to calm myself down and stop being so emo abt every little thing..  I'm afraid I guess.. coz next week is a super relax week.. oh God, pls assure me again that this is where my calling is.. comfort me and strengthen me , so that I won't b afraid even if nothing seems in sight.

Okie client is here.. shall end for now.. praying for God's wisdom, that I be able to help my client during this appt..  I love my God and my work..  😐

No comments: