Monday, August 20, 2012

Haven Bakery

- Posted on 3rd Aug -
After resting for 7 mths, Uncle Pig decided that it was time to reopen Haven Bakery. As the ever supportive yet practical wife, I had mixed feelings with his decision.

I welcome the news bcoz it was after all a waste to close the biz after 3 yrs. the network n his mega fans were something tt was a pity; esp when our personal friends had no alternative bakery to look for.. The primary objective of Haven Bakery was pretty , tasty n healthy cakes.

Then y did I object? Coz the no. 1 step required to start the biz was to buy a fridge for his cakes. The price tag? $2000.. 不算多但也不少。ESP when I've already spent a lot on HB already n I'm afraid tt this biz become a pastime again; with the returns much lesser than the efforts put in.

Looking at his new "toy", I hope that this will b a wise investment. For starters, my frens were simply thrilled with that idea..

Will have to lean on God for his plans for us, and trusting that everything will be taken care by Him.

No comments: