Had a sudden gush of emotions today when FB reminded me our family state 5yrs ago. I had a bad fall then, Joash was sick, William fainted and then to top it all, Grace had a fish bone incident.
I remembered crying out loud wondering when would all these end. The feeling of being overwhelmed and no extra help.
Fast forward to now, as I look at the fb memories, I suddenly wished that my kids were babies again.
Suddenly wished that Joy would still be the sensible teen not the independent adult she is now.
I miss her. We video called last night. She was in the mountains trekking by herself. So adventurous and so free. So happy for her.
We are planning a road trip to Msia. Now that she isn’t around, it’s easier to plan trips (coz her schedule is usually the most difficult to plan) and focus on the other 3 kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment