Did I crash in the training? I think I did decent enough.. in fact today was the first time I felt stomach cramps before and even after the meeting. Never happened before, but if this continues, probably going to kiss the speaker dream forever goodbye. Hahahahaha
Angela says that nerves will never go away. I just need to acknowledge their presence and get used to it. Probably. I like this reframe.
I thought I did well for today. Not sure if everyone felt the same? Maybe it’s I ownself praise ownself.. hahahaha..
关关难过,关关过。
Just grateful that today is finally over. Did the best I can for today’s training.
I like to give trainings coz it’s fulfilling when I see people’s eye sparkle after that. And also coz it’s just a way of paying it forward.
Maybe I shouldn’t wish that the nerves to go away. They are here coz these people matter to me. So I should maybe wish for them to be here all the time? Hahahahah..
Fulfilling day. Grateful.
Going for supper with my comfort friends.. hahaha..

No comments:
Post a Comment