Thursday, March 23, 2023


Hvnt felt so sick in a long while. This felt worse than Covid, to be honest. Had the flu/cough/fever combo since Mon night. It got so bad that we cancelled our JB getaway on tuesday. I felt so bad about it coz we had alrdy planned to do some stuff in JB but oh well.. 

Went to see the doctor and given a lot of meds. Vomited twice and I was afraid it was stomach flu but thankfully it wasn’t. Just bad reflux and didn’t eat enough before I had meds. 

This morning, William asked if I wanted to eat anything special for bf. He suggested soon kueh which I thought was nice, but I told him that we should finish the bread/ham in the fridge. And asked him to just come back after dropping Joash. It’s so hard to take care of me when I’m sick. Oops! Truth is, I wanted him to come back home asap so that we could eat bf before I take my meds. I was 39.8 and all I wanted was some food so that I can have my meds to do it’s works. 


And he made this, coz luncheon meat is comfort. Hahaha.. had my bf and my meds. Took a shower and he dried my hair.. took a nap and feeling so much better. The temp is 38.5 and he went to get soon kueh coz he knew I wanted that.. hahaha.. 


很幸福; 很感恩. I know I’m not speaking much sense now coz I still got a lot of drugs in my body but I’m thankful for him. For really tolerating my nonsense la; for taking care of me 24/7. 


No comments: