Monday, January 11, 2021

Random

 ““Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.”

‭‭John‬ ‭14:1‬ ‭NIV‬‬

https://www.bible.com/111/jhn.14.1.niv

God, it has been a sleepless night yday. I’m lost and dunno how to start; plus the short deadline is making me crazy mad. I’m reminded that I managed to hit my goals despite giving birth to the twins in 2012; despite struggling with 3 kids and without much help etc. And surely, it’s going to be a lot easier since we only have a newborn to manage this time round. God, I pray that you grant me the faith to believe it all , the discipline to carry it thru and the wisdom to carry on my advisory. 


The lack of harvest has finally humbled me. Each year at the start of the year, the qn of where or how much the harvest would b; and if there’s no harvest; what would our plan B be? 


But God, I don’t have plan B. You are my only plan . Guide me along, that I b steadfast in you, that I wouldn’t waver in fear, nor would I compromise my ethics for the goals. It’s only meaningful if I achieve it without compromising on principles. God, help me to help my clients. In Jesus name I pray, amen !


No comments: