Thursday, April 9, 2020

emo emo

Today is one of those days where everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.. haiz.. n I was / is still feeling down..
N I know I needed to just draw strength from my all time angel.. haha.. 

Its moments like this that make me so thankful for people like her, who are always so ready to encourage and say a little prayer for me. I know I'm blessed but today is just a shitty day. Trying my best to focus on the little/tiny blessings and hopefully that is enough to carry me forward. The day is long for me. I still have a few appts and errands to run. 

God, I pray that u give me strength and faith to lean on You, that may Your word carry me thru the rest of today. God, the tasks seen uphill but I need to remember that You will never give us a task too big to handle. In Jesus name I pray, amen!

No comments: