Monday, February 17, 2020

Too many calories


Trying to do some work at CBTL while the kids join me at J8 later tonight.. enjoying the peace now.. 

Havent been eating as cleaning as I thought I would.. had bens and jerry, bubble tea and 许溜山 last week! Omg.. so much calories.. told my BFFs that I needed to eat coz if I'm ever going to kena the virus/QO/die, my life is complete bcoz I've had them... hahahahah... die and no regrets.. coz I've led a meaningful life and I've eaten the foods that I've wanted.. hahahaha.. jialat I'm a hard core procrastinator... 

Had too many appts last week that I came down with flu and fatigue on Friday.. was I afraid of getting the virus? Actually no.. bcoz I believe that most people would recover from it, and if my time is up, then I shall accept what the Lord has planned for me. I actually penned something like "My last letter" previously and much of it remains true to my heart still..

Live life with no regrets coz we never know when is the last goodbye..

I'm still trying to work as much as I can.. along as I'm well and the appt is okie to meet.. praying that God guides me in every step of my journey..


I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from?  My help comes from the Lord , the Maker of heaven and earth.

Psalms 121:1‭-‬2 NIV
https://bible.com/bible/111/psa.121.1-2.NIV

No comments: