Thursday, November 7, 2019

A heart filled with thankfulness


I burst out laughing @ "one big round".. hahahah.. after all, I've tried to convince them that I should/deserve to eat kfc today..hahaha..but oh well, they are da best..so blessed to have both of them as my BFFs.. each time I feel down or tempted to eat crazy calories, they are here to cheer me up and stop me to do things I probably regret when the mind is clear. 

It has been a crazy Oct and I'm exhausted even before Nov ends. Thankful for such blessings in my life; William is bringing the girls to chinatown to have dinner with me just so that we could have dinner tog right after my appt.. my heart is so full with blessings and Thanksgiving.


Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up.
Proverbs 12:25 NIV
https://proverbs.bible/proverbs-12-25


No comments: