Friday, November 15, 2019


This is me and my llao llao.. ever since they opened an outlet at sengkang, I know I can kiss my clean eating goodbye. 

Appt kena shifted to 1 hr later, so the glutton me decided to stop here for my afternoon snacks before heading there. After all, I had cried my eyes out with my morning squabble with uncle choo..

That's what we humans do right..  whenever we wanna win or feel right..  we think of reasons to support our cause.. 

I feel like a goldfish with my eyes swollen from the morning showers.. tired and sleepy... 

The sugar treat didnt do much to lift my spirits. Should have gotten 幸福堂 instead.. lol.. feeling tired and crappy.. praying that God gives me wisdom and strength to carry on for the appt.. 

The PSLE results would b out by next week (finally). Praying for clarity, that God plant Joy in the right school for her, and with that, the right place for us to shift to.. in Jesus name I pray, Amen!

No comments: