Thursday, March 14, 2019

Bkk/ huahin


Went for a 4D3N trip with uncle choo and the people @ infinity. Yeah! Mini-moon again! Thankful for the opportunity to spend some couple time with him.

Overall the trip was fun, food was soooooo good. I honestly think this is the best trip thus far. Although there were some hiccups here and there; eg some colleagues had problem clearing the immigration that we ended waiting for a long time before the bus could move etc.

Lunch in Bangkok on day 1 before we move to Hua Hin...will definitely come to this place again becoz it's the best thai food that I've had for a long time.

Traffic was so bad that it was nightfall by the time we reach the hotel in Huahin.
While waiting to get our hotel keys..

Trying to take a selfie before the group pic..


And who can resist nutella crepe at the night market? Hahahaah.. only took mouthfuls before I shared the calories with my colleagues..hahahaha

 My room comes with a balcony and jacuzzi! Room is soooo huge..  had to soak bath tub every day..hahaha..

Need to take more pics of the nice room and the pretty lady.. hahahaha


Lazing by the pool doing nothing.. shiok!


Farm animals feeding..  similar to khao yai 


Posey Posey 

Santorini park.. 

On the bus when everyone is sleeping except me becoz I dont sleep well during travels.




Taking a break after crazy shopping.. hahaha.. old alrdy.. no longer can chiong shopping like the past.. desserts here were good! 

The trip ended faster than I expected though I was glad to be going home. Grace was having a high fever on the 3rd day of our trip and I felt bad that we weren't around. Well, I'm thankful for mama and joy who jaga the twins. 

Will be bringing my mama to Norway next mth. It's her turn. Praying that I be able to zzz well and b patient towards her. I love her, but sometimes I love my personal space more.


1 comment:

kiss my lips said...

Beating myself up for exchanging the tix for cruise than the other way round 😂