Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy 2019!

The firstborn gave me this today..  belated xmas present that she had forgotten to give me.. but the message and timing of it was so on point that I felt like it was a reminder from God, that one is never too old to learn new things or never too old to try new challenges.

This is definitely something out of my comfort zone and I think the firstborn realize that thus this message. Though I'm not old, but my mentality is old. And this is something I will try to improve this yr.
Perhaps I should pick up a new hobby or a new skill. Perhaps I should pick up reading again, not always just reading junk. After all, what we read determines how we think.

On a side note, the 3 girls are going to the same school tomorrow! So exciting! I think I'm so excited abt it that I probably cant zzz tonight.. hahaha.. so fast..time just zipped past..in a blink of an eye..


No comments: