Thursday, October 12, 2017


This is the state of my legs now, in real time. 一点都不夸张. This is the result of walking > 12500 steps in a single day...lol.. it's my personal "Olympic " record given the fact that I don't really like to walk. Hahaha..


I wished I could say that the aching legs were because of my deliberate efforts to exercise n be healthy.. hahahah... well, let's just say that there was some irresistible  sale going on such that my kakis and I just simply had to "cheong" for it.. hahahaha.. it was targeted shopping and we all had lotsa fun, helping one another pick out what's suitable and nots. 

This was taken at our final stop..  all super tired but 满载而归的样子。。。I always treasured the times we spend together, bcoz with them, I'm always very comfortable. 不需多说什么就可以了解彼此。很她们在一起是我的荣幸。开心😄😄😄

No comments: