Thursday, October 26, 2017

Coffee session

Dear God, there were so many prayers/ requests I have before I pen this. But once I started writing, I really should thank you for all the blessings I have. Thank you Lord, for all you have given to me: the man, the kids and the career. Was just chatting with a friend over lunch today and it's amazing that despite my childhood, my upbringing, I'm blessed that I don't have marital woes; that You have given me the most suitable man for me. Thank you Lord. Recalling back , there are so many marriages that I thought would last but didn't.  There were so many reasons that mine won't last but it did. And the reason is bcoz of you, my Lord.

Thank you Lord for all that you've done, in protecting me and my household.  Thank you for giving me everything I need. Lord, You know our situation. I pray that You be with me. All the days seem empty and today has been 2-0  so far. Lord, I know the purpose for placing me here. Lord, I pray that You strengthen My Faith, use me to help others , be it in advisory/ relationship/ religion. Use me so that I can be a blessing to others, to guide and help others.

I pray that all will come to know You. In Jesus name I pray, amen!

1 Timothy 4:12New Living Translation (NLT)

12 Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity

No comments: