Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Psalms 27:14

Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord. Psalms 27:14

Was feeling feverish and lethargic after I woke up from my nap. I still hv 2 more appts to go tonight. Mr choo say I should reschedule them and rest at home. Looking at my schedule, I told him that I don't have a slot for them to be rescheduled. Looking at my schedule, it seems that I can't afford to fall sick these 2 weeks. I'm not complaining. I'm thankful that I have a intense 2 weeks ahead before we go on our cruise. But at the same time I am worried that I don't hv the stamina to last these 2 weeks.

Hoping that the fever subsidies and I will b well enough to conduct the appts later. Praying for God s strength that He heals me and cover me in these times.

No comments: