Tuesday, February 2, 2016

On deaths

A friend's son passed away last weekend; while he was in his nap in his student care. When I first heard the news, I couldn't believe it. Even though I've never seen the boy before , but to hear of deaths of children is always heartbreaking. No amount of hows or whys can remove the pain or anguish. I haven't got to c my fren yet and by the time I learn of it, the funeral was over. I'm not sure how I should console her or should i act normally when I see her again. Deaths are a confirm destination to each and everyone of us. But when it happens abruptly or when it happens to kids, as a mother, its tormenting. And im sure tat all mummies would rather go in the child's place.  There's so many things that the child has yet to try.. and so many different kind of feelings that he would not get to experience.

Much as I don't understand why such things happen, I have to remind myself that God always know best for each and everyone of us and we have to TRUST in him.

Also another reminder to myself that life is so vulnerable, that you never know when it will happen, and when it does, do u have a chance to say goodbye?
Treasure the people around us and really live life like no tomorrow, coz we might not have another tomorrow. Stealing another glance at uncle pig and I realize that both of us have aged so much. Praying that we will be able to hold each other's hands for another 40 yrs.

Dear lord , I am not afraid if you call me home. I hope that when the time is here , I will know and I will have the chance to say goodbye to those that matters. Praying right now for the friend who has suffered the loss, that God you give her strength to carry on, carry her and her woes and may time heals.

No comments: