Friday, February 11, 2011

3rd week part 3

Juz as I was complaining about the long wait in my previous entry , within 5 mins, while still attending a meeting, I stumbled onto this:
Her husband Elkanah would say to her, “Hannah, why are you weeping? Why don’t you eat? Why are you downhearted? Don’t I mean more to you than ten sons?” 1 Samuel 1:8

I've read this for so many times before but today, I didn't purposely look for this to make me feel better. I was reading on Ruth yesterday, so today, when I switched on the e-bible, it juz flipped to the next chapter, which is Samuel! Yes, doesnt "I mean more to you than ten sons"? What more can I ask when I already have one beloved Joy and a doting hubby?

Amazing how God work in ways that we cant comprehend and how things happen not by accident but for a purpose! Dear Lord, I'm grateful for the little messages you drop to me... I know and I have to remember that U will do the best for me, my family. Thank you Lord

No comments: